FA Cup R5 | Bristol City (A) | Tue 28 Feb 20:00 | - Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lay the blame with FA/Bristol.
The fact that City’s IT infrastructure has again collapsed for the Newcastle game, meaning many can’t transfer tickets, suggests the problems may be closer to home tbf
Not affected me but people I know and plenty on here are having to mess around again.
Let’s have it right, the ticket office has been shite since the days of the windows at Maine Road. The IT is unfit for purpose and they have a huge staff turnover issue because they are paid buttons.
Not good enough given Soriano’s annual price increase microaggressions against the core support

The fact that City’s IT infrastructure has again collapsed for the Newcastle game, meaning many can’t transfer tickets, suggests the problems may be closer to home tbf
Not affected me but people I know and plenty on here are having to mess around again.
Let’s have it right, the ticket office has been shite since the days of the windows at Maine Road. The IT is unfit for purpose and they have a huge staff turnover issue because they are paid buttons.
Not good enough given Soriano’s annual price increase microaggressions against the core support
Is there a designated person on City Matters specifically on ticket office issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.