FA Cup R5 | Bristol City (A) | Tue 28 Feb 20:00 | - Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our number 7 may be of interest to you tomorrow night.

19 year old called Alex Scott, nicknamed the Guernsey Grealish because of how he carries the ball.

Incredible talent that we won't be keeping beyond this summer, he's been outstanding for us.

Dortmund are watching him every week so wouldn't be surprised if he went there to replace Bellingham, but I know that Man City have had scouts at several of our home games this year so like I said maybe one to watch.

Obviously we all want our own teams to win but I hope you enjoy the game.

Alex Scott?

ticks a few boxes then......?
Made me laugh.

Obviously we all want our own teams to win but I hope you enjoy the game.
Likewise mate. I'm not too worried about the result as I know it'll be a hiding, but will be a good day/night regardless.

Had a blinding day and night in Manchester 5 or so years ago when we had you in the league cup semi final, was brilliant.

Made me laugh.

Likewise mate. I'm not too worried about the result as I know it'll be a hiding, but will be a good day/night regardless.

Had a blinding day and night in Manchester 5 or so years ago when we had you in the league cup semi final, was brilliant.

I went to Bristol last time we played and enjoyed the trip and the pre match drink. Unfortunately it looks like my away trip day are over.

With me and my oldest son having ID with us. It would have to be a proper jobsworth knocking us back with a kid using a Adult ticket. Thanks for info.
My advice, ring City and tell them your issue

Arsenal and Chelsea both wanted ID

Any away ticket bought by one person can be transferred to a person on their friends and family

Clause 3.1 or 3.2 of Citys away ticket terms and conditions states this

However those yiu speak to do not know this, so ask to be put through to actual supporter services

Made me laugh.

Its a good job Wigan dont think like that. ;)

You have obviously never heard of "Typical City", its alive and well every now and again.

Should win this. My ideal XI: 4-2-2-2.

Ederson

Ake-Dias-Laporte-Akanji

De Bruyne - Bernardo.

Foden. Mahrez.

Haaland- Alvarez

I know dropping Grealish and gundo stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.