FA Cup R5 | Bristol City (A) | Tue 28 Feb 20:00 | - Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
5e2574a6620d03799df9096f7e915a89.jpg

I know Alex Scott can be seen everywhere and anywhere these days but I just read that Alex is fit and should make an appearance tonight.

Anyone know a bar in Funchel Madeira which will have the game on?
There are 3 bars on the street behind the Savoy Palace…Prince Albert, an Irish bar across from the Albert and a minl Mackie Mayor style food and drink court 100 yards along from the Prince Albert. All 3 show the football and all have decent food too.

Scott is a cracking prospect, you’ve got a very good academy there and produced some good lads in recent years
Full respect to lads like yourselves who go regularly and follow city and the gas, but when I lived down there and on many subsequent visits I’ve met a depressingly significant number of born and bred Bristolians who support united, liverpool etc. A weirdly large Chelsea following as well
I think given the likely number of changes and the fact we have Newcastle early on Saturday, it might be a closer game than many are expecting, we might even have to come from behind
You're right with that in fairness mate - because the city's been completely starved of any footballing success you get a lot of glory hunters.

Makes it even more impressive that we still get 20k+ turn up to watch us every week I think, given we've been largely shite for the majority of our history, but maybe I'm biased.

3'500 blues in Bristol on a Tuesday night is great support. Top effort blues
Agreed, cracking effort that.

Fair fucks, but I did expect it. Proper football fans who attend games and get chatting to other fans on trains etc round the country know the score with Man City - the "emptyhad" shite and the stuff about your support being naff is a complete myth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.