FA Cup R5 Draw | Peterborough (A)

I've just text my younger brother to tell him it's his turn to drive me to Peterborough in a 5th round FA Cup game.
I did it in 1981 in my Morris Ital. We got lost somewhere near the A1 and ended up near a big pub called The Ram Jam Inn ( no Black Betty jokes please).
A great day out,as others have said it was packed in the City end behind the goal.
I never saw any of the scrapping that day, got away after the game no problem.
And we shouldn't get lost these days, my brother has a Range Rover Velar that has a state of the art sat nav!!

DESKGO stand holds 2600 so about right as over 15% of capacity. They'll probably want this as we're a bigger draw than QPR so they'll sell the home tickets for this one. But the away fans are usually at the other end of the ground in the main stand, about 1800 it's reported, and I guess they've geared their security and away fan access to that end of the ground. So we could have the terrace at the other end of the ground which is actually bigger but has established crowd control procedures and their fans could go into the main stand or we could have both like QPR. Either way it's going to be fun...

Last edited:
Lowest ranked team left in the competition if Bournemouth beat Boreham Wood which they should. Can't really ask for more than that.

Well could be Everton in the quarters and Spurs in the final but no Ipswich for the semi. Can't believe it's all 41 years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.