FA Cup R5 Draw | Peterborough (A)

DESKGO stand holds 2600 so about right as over 15% of capacity. They'll probably want this as we're a bigger draw than QPR so they'll sell the home tickets for this one. But the away fans are usually at the other end of the ground in the main stand, about 1800 it's reported, and I guess they've geared their security and away fan access to that end of the ground. So we could have the terrace at the other end of the ground which is actually bigger but has established crowd control procedures and their fans could go into the main stand or we could have both like QPR. Either way it's going to be fun...
The guy who replied saying they have to give us the DESKGO is their clubs ticket administrator or something so I'd take that as gospel

No chance in hell we get 4k, every part time Peterbrough fan that wasn't interested in QPR will be desperate to turn up, we will get the bare minimum they can give us and charge us as much as possible.

I've just text my younger brother to tell him it's his turn to drive me to Peterborough in a 5th round FA Cup game.
I did it in 1981 in my Morris Ital. We got lost somewhere near the A1 and ended up near a big pub called The Ram Jam Inn ( no Black Betty jokes please).
A great day out,as others have said it was packed in the City end behind the goal.
I never saw any of the scrapping that day, got away after the game no problem.
And we shouldn't get lost these days, my brother has a Range Rover Velar that has a state of the art sat nav!!

Attachments

• 7161E2A9-7A3B-4C2D-B1A9-8B16DAA179E8.jpeg
    7161E2A9-7A3B-4C2D-B1A9-8B16DAA179E8.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 50
I got married that day, back in '81, sneaked off from the reception to listen to the commentary / scores on my car radio in the car park . still married nearly 41 years later, and the wife now supports City avidly, and has now started to want to come to the games with me, so i must be doing something right!

I got married that day, back in '81, sneaked off from the reception to listen to the commentary / scores on my car radio in the car park . still married nearly 41 years later, and the wife now supports City avidly, and has now started to want to come to the games with me, so i must be doing something right!
Wants to start coming to games with you....divorce her quick....haha

Well you must have been married just a couple of months longer than me and my wife,as we got married on Easter Saturday in 1981 (April 18th).
She was already a City fan when I met her in 1979, but has only ever been to 3 City matches with me ,the last one being the opening game at Eastlands.( Barcelona friendly on a boiling hot August day).
And we still very happily married,almost 41years later!!

Well you must have been married just a couple of months longer than me and my wife,as we got married on Easter Saturday in 1981 (April 18th).
She was already a City fan when I met her in 1979, but has only ever been to 3 City matches with me ,the last one being the opening game at Eastlands.( Barcelona friendly on a boiling hot August day).
And we still very happily married,almost 41years later!!
Fantastic women in the day would do anything for there bloke and there bloke would do anything for them, that’s probably why so many are still together ( no disrespect meant to any later couples)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.