FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They wouldn't be amused if things in the league went south due to fatigue and Liverpool/Arsenal won it.

Pep should field a good side *and* rest some players. The league is far more important now. To win 4 titles in a row is great in itself.

I think the likes of Nunes and Bobb are good enough to do a job for say 60 minutes vs Chelsea.
I wouldn't even have Nunes on the bench. He's abysmal. If he plays, we are big trouble.

Come on Blues, let's just beat this shower of bastards. They're pump. Even that win against Everton, did you see the chances Everton created. Apart from that through I quite like Chelsea......but it's time we beat them.

We've got a squad loaded with experience. Players who will not let a penalty shootout loss affect them. As fans we're over it pretty quick, we won it last year and we were the better side. Focus on what we can do, not what's happened.

Win tomorrow and the mood all changes. 6 league games to go for history.

We need to balance those completely fucked from Wednesday with a team that can get the job done. 8 games left this season and then you can all rest...after the Euro's of course! But that's the message.

Brighton is on Thursday so plenty of rest before then and midweek breaks to come now too.

De Bruyne and Haaland aside I think the rest will be fine to start. A few might need to come off earlier, but they'll want to go out there and get the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.