FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what I do every game.

I don't even know why they start these programmes so early, they end up just rambling on and repeating themselves just to kill time until kick off.
And don't forget they get paid a stupid amount of licence fe money to talk absolute bollocks

It’s always the same when the line-up is confirmed. Split decisions who should or should not play.

Never doubt the workrate. We always try as best as we can. Never doubt the fitness. The people concerned know exactly who has recovered well enough. This is one of the reasons our management team is huge.

So ever since these last 5-6 years I never worried about the starting line up or agreed resp disgreed. We have a great squad and lot of players can play.

Chelsea hasn’t been a side we fancy playing. Maybe for once I wouldn’t mind them being the better side and us going to the final. Let’s see.

I’m watching the build up on the city app, Natalie Pike makes it sound like an episode of Blue Peter but I figured it’s got to be better than whatever shit pundits the BBC are wheeling out.
Micah having fake bantz with lamps and laughing about a mauling at their hands.

Contrast that with Glenn Murray on the execrable football focus, gave a detailed and balanced analysis on relative merits of Watkins, Solanke and improbably Ivan pony.

Sorry Micah no one's laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.