FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The criticism of Nunes is so odd. I feel like he's done well on the very limited opportunities he has gotten to play. He's never, ever had an absolute stinker as Phillips did. Let's give him another year. I think he's got a high upside.
Is it? If someone joins and isn’t meeting expectations, it’s unlikely to be met with fulsome praise. No different from any workplace in that regard. Guardiola’s admission that Phillips was promptly recognised as a mistake has basically allowed people to compare the two, and their task is made easier since Nunes was only ever third on the dance card and, like Phillips, appears not to fit the system.

For me, he needs a eureka moment in a big game, maybe today…

Raggy presenter antony can't even name us introducing the fa cup semi final!

Come on the Blues!

That makes zero sense? How am I digging him out? I’m questioning the club spending big on a player and not giving him a chance. You’ve literally read what I put and made something up.
How often did Ake play in his first year?

Raggy presenter antony can't even name us introducing the fa cup semi final!

Come on the Blues!

I’m watching the build up on the city app, Natalie Pike makes it sound like an episode of Blue Peter but I figured it’s got to be better than whatever shit pundits the BBC are wheeling out.

I'm not a "kev hater" by any stretch of the imagination. I'm curious to know how you've come to that conclusion.

I just don't see how those seven minutes are going to massively affect his short/long-term fitness. He's got a solid record from the penalty spot and could have changed our fortunes. Oh, well. It happens. There's no point dwelling on it.

Maybe he was feeling something and didn't wanna take the risk. Now they've assessed him and he's doing and feeling ok?

Baffles me how so many people on here have so little faith in the staff of the best team in the world and question if they know what they're doing.

Sure he could go out and get injured today, but any player can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.