FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m watching the build up on the city app, Natalie Pike makes it sound like an episode of Blue Peter but I figured it’s got to be better than whatever shit pundits the BBC are wheeling out.
I'll wait till 10 seconds before kickoff.
Turn it over at half time and off straight after the game .

I'll wait till 10 seconds before kickoff.
Turn it over at half time and off straight after the game .

Exactly what I do every game.

I don't even know why they start these programmes so early, they end up just rambling on and repeating themselves just to kill time until kick off.

The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end. Come on City, Come on City. Show 'em lads, show 'em all. Especially the Southern Softies who have only got to come down the road no travelling for the poor little things, they might get lost!!
Especially the know nowt, can't see beyond the end of their long noses, media types who haven't a clue about a great team.
Especially the Specsavers needing, stupid, biased, bucket head, dill weed officials who think they can grind us down. Think again clodhoppers, just you remember who we are: MANCHESTER CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

Come on John Boy score a goal today laddie but just do NOT get injured.
CITY FOR EVER. :-) :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.