FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
By the way it seems like they’ve changed the junior pull through rule at some point since they went on sale.

When I got mine on Thursday, I tried for a pull through for a junior not on scheme with under 4,000 points and it was rejected.

Yet somebody else used the same name over the weekend and did pull one through on it, even though their actual window isn’t open until tomorrow.

So anyone else who’s tried and been knocked back, might want to try again.

By the way it seems like they’ve changed the junior pull through rule at some point since they went on sale.

When I got mine on Thursday, I tried for a pull through for a junior not on scheme with under 4,000 points and it was rejected.

Yet somebody else used the same name over the weekend and did pull one through on it, even though their actual window isn’t open until tomorrow.

So anyone else who’s tried and been knocked back, might want to try again.
If he wasn't on the cup scheme he wasn't eligible to get one on Thursday
He became eligible on Saturday onwards because it was open to season ticket holders not on the cup scheme.

If he wasn't on the cup scheme he wasn't eligible to get one on Thursday
He became eligible on Saturday onwards because it was open to season ticket holders not on the cup scheme.

Not according to the criteria I’ve read. Unless that’s changed?

ST not on scheme with under 4,000 points is tomorrow ( Tuesday ) 10 am.

Not according to the criteria I’ve read. Unless that’s changed?

ST not on scheme with under 4,000 points is tomorrow ( Tuesday ) 10 am.
Junior pull through for junior ST not on the cup scheme became live as soon as it dropped to the first bracket of ST not on the cup scheme.

Junior pull through for junior ST not on the cup scheme became live as soon as it dropped to the first bracket of ST not on the cup scheme.

Oh ok. That’ll explain why I couldn’t get one when I bought mine during the window for cup schemers.

Seems a bit odd, almost like penalising people on the scheme. But I’m sure there’s enough to go round, so no harm done.

We’ll sell out … but that won’t be good enough for the obsessed dippers and rags who will be scrutinising our ticket website and wanking themselves off because we didn’t sell 34,000 tickets within 30 seconds of going on sale
Ha, very true. Hey la, we'd have sold out within 5 hours

Anyone else struggling to purchase on the site now? It says "planned maintenance" - strange time to plan maintenance for!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.