FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Took me about 40 minutes to buy after 2PM. I was looking around to find the top tier seats nearest to the front however. Just as an aside, we're only Cityzens matchday members and overall tickets have been generally harder to buy this season than last. We only get to 5 or 6 games a season and the criteria that the club are setting seems fairer and designed to favour people who get to more games. We seem to have been right on the cusp, just missed out on Madrid home, but just got these for the semi final.

Logged on at 2pm. Was 10,248th in the queue. Logged on again just now and went straight in. Got a pair of tickets in row 2 of block 524. No hassle

Question, I‘m in the cup scheme, cant go but a friend wanted 2 tickets, so i bought em, but there is no add to wallet option on the email confirmation (which there normally is) and it wont let me transfer to friends n family on my club account.

Any ideas? I’m sure i’m not gonna be the only person that needs to transfer tickets?

Question, I‘m in the cup scheme, cant go but a friend wanted 2 tickets, so i bought em, but there is no add to wallet option on the email confirmation (which there normally is) and it wont let me transfer to friends n family on my club account.

Any ideas? I’m sure i’m not gonna be the only person that needs to transfer tickets?
You’ll get your tickets closer to the game and then just forward the email to the person

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.