FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was at both the Derby and the Full Members Cup Final. I was outside Old Trafford with my mum and r kid and a group of Blues singing we love you City and we’re surrounded by a gang of Utd thugs. No real trouble though.

I know there was trouble at Wembley but it was another exciting game. Wouldn’t have missed it for the world.

Based on the reaction to the upcoming semi final in the OSC Branch I run. Many of our fans have been spoilt with success. Obviously, there are peole / families who just can’t afford it.

I was at both the Derby and the Full Members Cup Final. I was outside Old Trafford with my mum and r kid and a group of Blues singing we love you City and we’re surrounded by a gang of Utd thugs. No real trouble though.

I know there was trouble at Wembley but it was another exciting game. Wouldn’t have missed it for the world.

Based on the reaction to the upcoming semi final in the OSC Branch I run. Many of our fans have been spoilt with success. Obviously, there are peole / families who just can’t afford it.
Posted earlier we have been to Wembley 27 times including this one in 13 years, it’s got ridiculously expensive, trains cant be relied on, stupid kick off times etc etc, if this was held at say Villa or the swamp there would be much more enthusiam for it. I probably won’t go as it’s another £100 odd for a day, I’d rather save it for the final and let the tourists pay for the semi, if we win everything this year again and end up at the charity shield in august that’s 30 times in 13 years, no other team has had that, that I know of.

I only get to to 7 or 8 games a year tickets permitting and train costs,hope to get a ticket for the semi final,but back in my younger days the 80s watching city was like you had to be there jumping the train from Newcastle and hoping ya mam wd bulk buy persil washing powder so you cd get cheaper rail tickets happy days

I only get to to 7 or 8 games a year tickets permitting and train costs,hope to get a ticket for the semi final,but back in my younger days the 80s watching city was like you had to be there jumping the train from Newcastle and hoping ya mam wd bulk buy persil washing powder so you cd get cheaper rail tickets happy days
the key to getting a decent turnout for this game is making tickets available quickly to people like you (and your mates and families)

I am sure you will get a ticket for the semi final.

Great times following City. Often we got beat but we bounced back.

Posted earlier we have been to Wembley 27 times including this one in 13 years, it’s got ridiculously expensive, trains cant be relied on, stupid kick off times etc etc, if this was held at say Villa or the swamp there would be much more enthusiam for it. I probably won’t go as it’s another £100 odd for a day, I’d rather save it for the final and let the tourists pay for the semi, if we win everything this year again and end up at the charity shield in august that’s 30 times in 13 years, no other team has had that, that I know of.
True, the sheer about of games and trios to Wembley is very expensive. I go without foreign holidays to go to the games. A small price to pay to see the best team in our history. I know the costs are too much for some Blues.

True, the sheer about of games and trios to Wembley is very expensive. I go without foreign holidays to go to the games. A small price to pay to see the best team in our history. I know the costs are too much for some Blues.
For me it’s almost fatigue in going to the same places and cost, it’s like the CL, it’s the same bloody teams, Madrid again, Munich again, sometimes I’d love us to go into Europa to go to those back of beyond places (Ye I know the football is shit but it’s an adventure). I used to be the same when it was cheaper to go to all games if I could get a ticket, but there’s far more to the world than just football, if I can combine the two then brilliant, I’m seriously looking at going to the USA in 2025 for the club World Cup, but my daughter wants to got to Tokyo in 2026, so I think that will win!

Is it confirmed we have the east side and did the same source say what the day and kick off time was pal?

It’s confirmed on the Chelsea official website that they have the west. And prices, which I think are the same as last year.

No mention of dates yet though.

I used to buy a 2p platform ticket at Cardiff Central & then travel all over the place for free by dodging the guards.
Finding a way out of major train stations without a ticket was funny, legging it over the tracks, climbing 6ft walls or even jumping off the trains before the stations as a guard had spotted us.
Being able to open train doors whilst the train was moving made it fairly easy for us but looking back, it was a very dangerous thing to do ha

For me it’s almost fatigue in going to the same places and cost, it’s like the CL, it’s the same bloody teams, Madrid again, Munich again, sometimes I’d love us to go into Europa to go to those back of beyond places (Ye I know the football is shit but it’s an adventure). I used to be the same when it was cheaper to go to all games if I could get a ticket, but there’s far more to the world than just football, if I can combine the two then brilliant, I’m seriously looking at going to the USA in 2025 for the club World Cup, but my daughter wants to got to Tokyo in 2026, so I think that will win!
It's partly why City fans 'enjoyed' division 2 & 3.

New grounds,opponents,fans,pubs and places to get beat !!

Familiarity breeds contempt ?

The Chav semi will fly out !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.