FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Have people started to receive their tickets yet?
Still waiting for mine, should I be worried?
I'm assuming as still able to buy online that it should be ok
Tickets were being sent out on Friday. I made two separate bookings for 2 tickets.They arrived Saturday. I have never had any problems with ordering or receiving tickets. In my experience the process has been good.

Getting away from any ticket fiasco, every other time I have been to Wembley we've had the opposite end. As such does anyone have any recommendations for boozers on the side of the ground we're on. I know the police try to keep fans apart so presumably we won't be allowed in the pubs we had for LC final.

Anybody know how many tickets we have sold for the semis and how many we were allocated

Getting away from any ticket fiasco, every other time I have been to Wembley we've had the opposite end. As such does anyone have any recommendations for boozers on the side of the ground we're on. I know the police try to keep fans apart so presumably we won't be allowed in the pubs we had for LC final.
This information is normally posted on the club web site for every Wembley game we have there. Brighton are allocated the pubs we had in February.

It’s not a good reflection on the club or players, we are playing the best football the premier league has seen, still chasing the major trophies and us as fans can’t be arsed no wonder we get so much stick, and get the piss taken out of us when the cameras show empty seats.
Why would a supporter of the club and a fan post this on a forum?

Why would a supporter of the club and a fan post this on a forum?
Gotcha-Smiley-Animated-Picture.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.