FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

well ive got to say im pretty amazed....i just had a quick look on a couple of blocks and they are almost sold out....im fucking impressed...i honestly thought it was going to be a shit crowd

For anyone interested... there are 1600 tickets left. That's what we were told by the club.
Unless they haven't opened all the blocks then that seems about right looking at the online ticket thing.
I know some will moan about this post but it's just for those who are interested in how the ticket sales are going.
I reckon we will have 30,000 plus there Saturday!

Unreal support given the circumstances (if accurate).

well ive got to say im pretty amazed....i just had a quick look on a couple of blocks and they are almost sold out....im fucking impressed...i honestly thought it was going to be a shit crowd

The lower tier movement is strange so either the club have given away a lot of tickets which is fine if it Helps or the planner was wrong. Only reason I say that is the top tier hasn’t moved much in days.

Be great if they are filled either way

The lower tier movement is strange so either the club have given away a lot of tickets which is fine if it Helps or the planner was wrong. Only reason I say that is the top tier hasn’t moved much in days.

Be great if they are filled either way
there was literally 1000s the other day!

Great effort.
Remember blocks 526-522 never released (4500 ish tickets). Problem with ticket system is it’s open for criticism wrt City not selling seats. Sadly, I find it interesting. See you all Saturday block 105 cheaper sided

For anyone interested... there are 1600 tickets left. That's what we were told by the club.
Unless they haven't opened all the blocks then that seems about right looking at the online ticket thing.
I know some will moan about this post but it's just for those who are interested in how the ticket sales are going.
I reckon we will have 30,000 plus there Saturday!
I'd be amazed if that's true. Hope you're information is accurate.

There will be 6 of us there. It will be a first visit for my son(his birthday on the 6th) and my youngest daughter. Grandsons coming as well but he’s a red called Ollie, he will enjoy the occasion with his cousins. His dad won’t be happy sad old rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.