FA Cup Semi Final - Pre Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else got a bad feeling about Saturday?

We have numerous fans suggesting we should rest players and prioritise Spurs. There are literally thousands staying away because they want to save up for the final. Threads about the Quadruple. Players, who we need available, out in night clubs till 3am.

We should play our best 11 available. It's the semi-final of the FA cup for gods sake! We will never get a better chance to win it, so let's not slip up due to complacency.
Have a bad feeling every game, even when up 3-0, old habits die hard.

But, despite severe injuries, bad luck etc City have lost a mere handful of games all season and this team is in pretty good shape and form with several key players rested.

Yes, is football and could lose but no reason to fear this Saturday.

Little concerned if we go completely full-strength against Brighton. Because we have such a hard fixture list in the next 2-3 weeks. Playing Spurs 3 times, palace away as well as the rags at the swamp.

We don't really have games were we can play our "B" team.
The players Pep rested - David Silva, Bernardo, Sterling, Walker, possibly Gundogan - woukd definitely play.

The remaining teams in this cup are beatable, and two games away from a domestic cup double.
Bird in the hand and all that.

I'm a season ticket holder who's also in the FA Cup scheme, the CL scheme, but not in the fizzy pop scheme as I don't think its a serious competition until the semi finals, just my opinion.

I won't be taking the option of my semi final or final ticket only because it impacts so much on my normal life. I'm sixty years old, I have a wife, I have friends, we like to go out on Saturday night and have a good time at the end of the working week. I don't want to be in London for the best part of four hours at night because TV viewers think they own the right to see it.

Plus, don't get me started on the national stadium being built in London again when the FA had an easy option to build it in the Midlands for half the price and to the benefit of football fans north of Watford.

Could be a red herring and he’s trying to catch us off guard by attacking straight Away.
They’ll concede 3 if they do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.