FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The longer it takes, the more something unusual is likely. I.e. a game in the blackout, or a 12.30 or 7.45pm for example and 'mitigating' it by making arrangements to help 5% of fans.
I can't see a 7.45pm kick-off. That would be beyond stupid when there's a tea-time slot available that doesn't clash with a Premier League TV game.

12.30 is a possibility even though there's a PL TV game in that slot which might put the broadcasters off wanting it to kick off at that time. There is a precedent for that though - there was a clash in 2012 when Liverpool and Everton played their semi at lunchtime. And without checking it was our 6-1 win at Norwich that it clashed with - that was an early kick-off on Sky the same day and I'm sure I remember seeing updates from Wembley on the TV screens on the concourse when I went for a half-time pint.

I can't see a 7.45pm kick-off. That would be beyond stupid when there's a tea-time slot available that doesn't clash with a Premier League TV game.

12.30 is a possibility even though there's a PL TV game in that slot which might put the broadcasters off wanting it to kick off at that time. There is a precedent for that though - there was a clash in 2012 when Liverpool and Everton played their semi at lunchtime. And without checking it was our 6-1 win at Norwich that it clashed with - that was an early kick-off on Sky the same day and I'm sure I remember seeing updates from Wembley on the TV screens on the concourse when I went for a half-time pint.
It was our 6-1 so missed it we were in a restaurant near the river, and Grand National on the radio on the way back.

Last night I decided I no longer wanted to be one of the 'Usual Suspects' (see previous ignorant post) and I have abandoned the idea of going on the train.
I am fed up with being treated like shit. I am going on a coach but it is my last semi final. Fuck the FA.
On the verge of fucking it off , really can’t be arsed being treated like shit by the FA

Put a £50 deposit down for my ticket through support club, would have easily got one anyway but good to get together in a block.

Paid £45 for my coach travel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.