FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We've previously come unstuck in the semi-finals of the FA Cup because we always have a Champions League knockout game before or after it and we're usually still competing for the title. In the last three seasons we were eliminated at this stage by Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal largely because we had bigger commitments.

As this falls between the 2nd leg vs Bayern and the league game vs Arsenal, I think it's inevitable that we'll see some rotation once again. Fortunately the draw has been a bit kinder this season which means we should be able to get away with making a few changes this time. I'm not saying we'll see the likes of Gomez, Phillips or Palmer starting but I doubt Pep will play the same ten outfield players in all three games.
Spot on. Perfect chance for guys like Palmer and Phillips to step out of the shadows and do something big in a big game.

JUST CONFIRM THE FUCKIN TIME AND DATE YOU BUNCH OF FREE LOADING SELFISH TWATS!

As each hour passes the cheaper train tickets are getting booked by other passengers, fans going to London for other games etc.

Fuck the 80 thousand Northern plebs!

It's the same every year, absolute wankers!

I fuckin hate football :-)
My son was round at our house last night and he pretty much said what you just wrote word for word.

If you get extra time and penalties you miss your train home.

National Express is the official coach supplier to Wembley. Does that have anything to do with games being timed so fans can't use trains?
Ha ha, wouldn't be surprised.

Probably use the tag line "Budweiser, best served after 5pm, with Wembley fried chicken and chips"

Last night I decided I no longer wanted to be one of the 'Usual Suspects' (see previous ignorant post) and I have abandoned the idea of going on the train.
I am fed up with being treated like shit. I am going on a coach but it is my last semi final. Fuck the FA.
Until next year…

My return train tickets from Newcastle to King's x have gone up £30 looks like a day in the toon for me and me mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.