FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Draw made on Sunday for two games, one to be player on a Saturday, one on a Sunday. Everyone knew prior to the draw the rags had to play on a Sunday, the only possible complication would have been if they were drawn against Sheffield. Presumably though Sheffield's game on the Tuesday would have been moved. So the only hold up is the actual times of the kick off. Who is involved in making this decision? The police, the clubs and the FA I assume. I know a previous poster has intimated that the FA want a late ko and we don't but how long does it take to sort out. As each hour passes train fares are increasing, hotels are being booked (London marathon is on that weekend as well) and as usual the fans are being treated like shit.

We've previously come unstuck in the semi-finals of the FA Cup because we always have a Champions League knockout game before or after it and we're usually still competing for the title. In the last three seasons we were eliminated at this stage by Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal largely because we had bigger commitments.
zack steffen did his best to help eliminate us in 2 of them games

Draw made on Sunday for two games, one to be player on a Saturday, one on a Sunday. Everyone knew prior to the draw the rags had to play on a Sunday, the only possible complication would have been if they were drawn against Sheffield. Presumably though Sheffield's game on the Tuesday would have been moved. So the only hold up is the actual times of the kick off. Who is involved in making this decision? The police, the clubs and the FA I assume. I know a previous poster has intimated that the FA want a late ko and we don't but how long does it take to sort out. As each hour passes train fares are increasing, hotels are being booked (London marathon is on that weekend as well) and as usual the fans are being treated like shit.
And City are staying silent. If only they said something it would help. 'We have asked for xxxx but......'

Where the fuck is Kevin Parker or any other fans’ voice to speak out about this ridiculous delay in announcing the kick off time?

Pathetic!
Unfortunately Kevin is unavailable. He was overheard saying 'Them scousers are taking the piss'. He is currently on a 2 week residential course entitled 'li'pool really are der best'

Where the fuck is Kevin Parker or any other fans’ voice to speak out about this ridiculous delay in announcing the kick off time?

Pathetic!
He’ll be too busy making a **** of himself, wherever he is. City Matters are probably in the process of offering the dippers more rather than less tickets for the game at the Etihad

I don’t mind them being called united rags scum cunts etc mate but if it’s the first on the list it should ALWAYS be a small u
I have tried in the past to go rags/lower case in the guess the team compy but it was changed from 'up above'.

I didn't kick off but, I did consider at the time binning the compy and taking my ball home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.