FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I suppose while we wait for the fa to make a decision we could make up names for what the fa stands for. Or perhaps run a sweepstake on when the date and time will be announced?

I'll get the ball rolling..............................................................................

Functional analysis (FA) methodology is a well-established standard for assessment in applied behavior analysis research. Although used less commonly in clinical (nonresearch) application, the basic components of an FA can be adapted easily in many situations to facilitate the treatment of problem behavior.

Hmmm.
If the BBC have the Saturday game and want the rags, maybe the delay is due to a negotiation with uefa to move their Thursday night game to the Wednesday.
Fucking hell, imagine it on here if we are actually the Sunday game....loads have booked travel/hotels based around it definitely/logically being the Saturday game.

The two broadcasters have first pick in alternate rounds of the cup. ITV had first pick in the QF and chose rags v Fulham.
ITV will virtually always pick the rags or dippers given the chance simply because the potential viewing figures mean they can charge more per commercial. BBC tend to pick based more on what’s the best choice from a football point of view.
You were doing great for once with this post until that last sentence.

Some would say it has the makings of a mega post.

I doubt UEFA would entertain moving the rags game to Wednesday. The rules on moving EL games are pretty rigid and it can only generally happen if two ties are scheduled to be played in the same city.
Plus I’d imagine that the BT Sport wouldn’t be very happy about the rags playing at the same time as CL games and eating into that audience.
Hope that turns out to be the case as I've already assumed ours is on the Saturday and booked Flix Bus on the back of that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.