FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmmm.
If the BBC have the Saturday game and want the rags, maybe the delay is due to a negotiation with uefa to move their Thursday night game to the Wednesday.
I doubt UEFA would entertain moving the rags game to Wednesday. The rules on moving EL games are pretty rigid and it can only generally happen if two ties are scheduled to be played in the same city.
Plus I’d imagine that the BT Sport wouldn’t be very happy about the rags playing at the same time as CL games and eating into that audience.

A lot more will travel by train than will use megabus.
I'll be going in a car and would prefer a kick off time around the 3:30 we had last year so I get back on Saturday and not into the Sunday.
I imagine the vast majority of people travelling by car would think the same.
I’m just using megabus as an example of how those bores who moan constantly about the price of trains can get to London on a budget. I think it’s nailed on though that the number of fans who travel by road vastly outnumber those who travel by rail.

With regard to timing, everyone’s different, some will prefer to get back earlyish and others will be happy to stay out late. I don’t think there’s any real way of accurately quantifying how many are in each group.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.