FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello I’m new to the site or any forum, my daughter is 12 and is in love with haaland and Man City but we live in London and she has never been to a city game was just wondering if anyone could help get me 2 tickets for me her to go to the fa cup semi final I can pay upfront if needed I just want to take her as she’s doing my head in about seeing him. It sort of breaks my heart to ask this as I am a West Ham season ticket holder and have been for 9 years now!! I’ve rung the ticket office but they have said I need to have attended a game which I obviously haven’t.
They told me members or season ticket holders can apply and get up to 4 more tickets if anyone could help I’d appreciate so much, big ask but running out of options.
Bobby Moore and Martin Peters will be turning in their graves if they could read this post.
But not Geoff Hurst obviously.

Hello I’m new to the site or any forum, my daughter is 12 and is in love with haaland and Man City but we live in London and she has never been to a city game was just wondering if anyone could help get me 2 tickets for me her to go to the fa cup semi final I can pay upfront if needed I just want to take her as she’s doing my head in about seeing him. It sort of breaks my heart to ask this as I am a West Ham season ticket holder and have been for 9 years now!! I’ve rung the ticket office but they have said I need to have attended a game which I obviously haven’t.
They told me members or season ticket holders can apply and get up to 4 more tickets if anyone could help I’d appreciate so much, big ask but running out of options.
You will need to get a point on Sunday for this to be considered :)

Ticket received and downloaded into my apple wallet. ;)

As you're obviously up on the tech for this, do I need anything (app/other stuff) on top of the Wallet icon?

I've not used it before, so there's nothing showing in the wallet - does clicking the Apple Wallet button just make it selectable in the wallet?

As you're obviously up on the tech for this, do I need anything (app/other stuff) on top of the Wallet icon?

I've not used it before, so there's nothing showing in the wallet - does clicking the Apple Wallet button just make it selectable in the wallet?
You'll get it emailed to you and there's a button there that will download it to your phone

Sold more than I expected tbqh, I reckon it could well sell out
its stagnated now, to be honest we should be selling out, we get 50000 home fans every week, kids all around the country wearing City shirts, competing for the treble, yet we still have a good few thousand to shift for this game, suprised that there gasn't been a bigger take up since they opened the criteria up, i think we will shift a few next week when the game gets closer having said that

Any Blues drinking in central London before? Arriving Marylebone noonish - made the mistake last year of arriving 10.30 and pubs didn’t open until 12!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.