FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cheers. I know I have to forward the email/open it on the phone. Then hope it works.

Not a fan of such tickets.
Me neither, but if you open the mail just choose the appropriate wallet option (Apple or Google) and then when the bar code comes up just click add it. Hope it works pal

Well, first 2 tickets I ordered have been emailed over so far this afternoon, but the other 2 I ordered later separately haven’t come yet, so I’m guessing these emails will be staggered over a few days.

Any Blues drinking in central London before? Arriving Marylebone noonish - made the mistake last year of arriving 10.30 and pubs didn’t open until 12!
Not beforehand, but might be round there in the evening afterwards (though as ever with these things, plans can change!) Have a good one :-)

Ticket has arrived, that was pretty simple. Just need to try and sort it for my dad now... Thankfully at least I'll see him at the game on Saturday.

Coach at 7:15! Will arrive about 12:00, so hope the weather is decent or it's going to be a very long day
Yeah just got email about coach..7.15 is fucking crazy..will arrive at Wembley about 12 as you say..can't understand why coaches leaving so early...about 9 would have been early enough to set off..

just had a count and there is 3018 left, have they just let the side of the ground 1st tier because there are hundreds left in that area, 120, 121, 122 102, 103 104 area, now i know its 80 notes and over 65 its 70 but i would of thought those tickets would go quick as its on the halfway line

Yeah just got email about coach..7.15 is fucking crazy..will arrive at Wembley about 12 as you say..can't understand why coaches leaving so early...about 9 would have been early enough to set off..
Just glad it's not a 12:00 kick off or it'd be leaving straight after the Leicester game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.