FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got a email for tickets and the family and friends ticket link is not working, so phone the club and sorted now. Hope its only me and everyone who's the lead buyer.

As you're obviously up on the tech for this, do I need anything (app/other stuff) on top of the Wallet icon?

I've not used it before, so there's nothing showing in the wallet - does clicking the Apple Wallet button just make it selectable in the wallet?
I’m shit on tech and just managed to load 3 from 3 different emails. If youre on iPhone choose add to Apple wallet, if on any other phone select the Google play icon and then add to wallet.

Note I tried adding one of mine from an email sent to my laptop and it didn’t work. I forwarded the email to my phone and it loaded fine from there

Why the fuck am I talking about technology, I am a clueless FOC lol

Ticket has arrived, that was pretty simple. Just need to try and sort it for my dad now... Thankfully at least I'll see him at the game on Saturday.

Coach at 7:15! Will arrive about 12:00, so hope the weather is decent or it's going to be a very long day

Ticket has arrived, that was pretty simple. Just need to try and sort it for my dad now... Thankfully at least I'll see him at the game on Saturday.

Coach at 7:15! Will arrive about 12:00, so hope the weather is decent or it's going to be a very long day
Forecast looks good for that there London. Our coach doesn’t leave until 10:00, might get there for halftime.

Weather looking good for the 22nd at the moment, 21 degrees, dry and light breeze.

I’m shit on tech and just managed to load 3 from 3 different emails. If youre on iPhone choose add to Apple wallet, if on any other phone select the Google play icon and then add to wallet.

Note I tried adding one of mine from an email sent to my laptop and it didn’t work. I forwarded the email to my phone and it loaded fine from there

Why the fuck am I talking about technology, I am a clueless FOC lol

Cheers. I know I have to forward the email/open it on the phone. Then hope it works.

Not a fan of such tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.