FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A Sheffield United fan, here (I come in peace!). Just curious to know how confident the average City fan is on occasions like this. Are there any nagging doubts that you could mess it up, despite the obvious mismatch?
As a Blade, I am never confident irrespective of the opposition as we are always capable of shooting ourselves in the foot, but your team is so good I find it hard to imagine you ever being worried.
Welcome

M8, aliens could land on the centre circle with the meaning of life tatooed on an elephants arse and it wouldnt surprise me- this is, after all......... City

Enjoy your stay

A Sheffield United fan, here (I come in peace!). Just curious to know how confident the average City fan is on occasions like this. Are there any nagging doubts that you could mess it up, despite the obvious mismatch?
As a Blade, I am never confident irrespective of the opposition as we are always capable of shooting ourselves in the foot, but your team is so good I find it hard to imagine you ever being worried.
Lots of us older City fans still don't feel comfortable even when we are 3 nil up with 5 minutes to go..

What a pile of nonsense. We play Bayern away midweek, just like we played Athletico Madrid last season and got kicked off the park. So yes, a weakened team is likely. Nothing to do with faith in the team. You can’t play a top European team away on Wednesday and expect to rock up at an FA Cup semi final against anybody and win at a canter. You say I have a lack of faith. I say you are naive and arrogant. You haven’t thought this through properly. Playing a weakened City team, as two of their better players, they could score the winner. They might finish Haalands season with a bad tackle. Hypothetical yes, but why put them in that position and then they have to return to the club having knocked us out and having had their arse handed to them by the scum in the final.
Still, as long as you’re happy.
Your deluded and have an inability and intelligence to read and understand , so i will repeat , our place in the final will not depend on whether McAtee and Doyleplay but the strength of Pep's team seleection, quite f*cking obivious it will not be a full strength side , you win the prize for stating the bleeding obvious.

Will City put on free travel again like last year?

Thought it was brilliant being able to do Wembley for £30 last season.

I don’t agree with semifinals being at Wembley but I have to be there and we need as many there as possible as our last few semis there where fans have been allowed have had fucking loads of empty seats.
City proposed subsidised coaches last year but were still about £30 each, the FA then put on 100 free coaches, and it was due to the engineering work meaning no direct trains.

Not sure if City bothered after that.

If tickets are more than 40 maybe 50 quid I'm not going to bother
I’m not being rude but it’s an FA CUP SEMI FINAL!???. What do people really expect?? Every year we have the same excuses and moaning ?? What do people want for it to be free??? Some clubs can only dream of getting to wembley , that was us not long ago !! People need to realise it’s not going to be moved from wembley and football if we like it or not is an expensive hobby , if people can’t be arsed to support the team in an fa cup semi final then why bother at all??? …. Then people slag the team off for losing semi finals , what message do you think it sent to the team last year when our end was that empty we had to put a giant banner over the empty seats !!! We used to sell out every wembley trip no problem, too many of our fan base make excuse because they simply can’t be arsed, COME ON BLUES GET DOWN THERE AND SUPPORT THE BOYS !!!!

I’m not being rude but it’s an FA CUP SEMI FINAL!???. What do people really expect?? Every year we have the same excuses and moaning ?? What do people want for it to be free??? Some clubs can only dream of getting to wembley , that was us not long ago !! People need to realise it’s not going to be moved from wembley and football if we like it or not is an expensive hobby , if people can’t be arsed to support the team in an fa cup semi final then why bother at all??? …. Then people slag the team off for losing semi finals , what message do you think it sent to the team last , hotel year when our end was that empty we had to put a giant banner over the empty seats !!! We used to sell out every wembley trip no problem, too many of our fan base make excuse because they simply can’t be arsed, COME ON BLUES GET DOWN THERE AND SUPPORT THE BOYS !!!!
Great post that , hotel booked , looking forward to it , come on city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.