FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surely makes sense to make them completely open sale now, Sheffield Utd havnt sold out, gives an opportunity to new City fans from around the country to go and see the team, gets them on the clubs database, ie attract more fans
Weird that they didn't do this a couple of days ago. It clearly states on the website that further criteria will be announced if tickets remain and while they've been selling well it's now 13 days since the last set of criteria came into play. I can understand them holding off announcing it going to general sale until this week because it was only the end of last week when Sheffield United's went to general sale and they may have been worried that some of their fans might snap tickets up in our end but as the Blades haven't quite sold out up to now, it makes no sense not to do it.

Think if Rodders has a long hard game tonight we may see KP starting in this one.

Hopefully the team will be a strong one so he can play with our 'proper' first team rather than the usual mix up of an eleven when the match is won which is usually what happens when he usually gets on. I'm hanging on to when he hit the bar (struggling to remember which away game it was) as a sign he can get it together.

No great fan of him ATM but I've been wrong before and tbf to him he's not had a chance yet but, if he can't hold a midfield together against the second best Championship team there's not much hope for him.

Think if Rodders has a long hard game tonight we may see KP starting in this one.

Hopefully the team will be a strong one so he can play with our 'proper' first team rather than the usual mix up of an eleven when the match is won which is usually what happens when he usually gets on. I'm hanging on to when he hit the bar (struggling to remember which away game it was) as a sign he can get it together.

No great fan of him ATM but I've been wrong before and tbf to him he's not had a chance yet but, if he can't hold a midfield together against the second best Championship team there's not much hope for him.
I'd play him to give Rodri a rest for Arsenal but i'm not the manager.

Anyone drinking around Euston / Kings x?

Meeting at The Exmouth Arms, two minutes from Euston at 10 bells. Always plenty of blues start off in there for Wembley games.

Some nice pubs round Kings Cross but most likely be full of Sheff. fans. Sure they’re a decent bunch but probably best leaving them to it round there.

Hadn't even thought of there. Is there much more around that station in terms of pubs etc? And is it OK to actually get onto the train there? It's not totally rammed out by the time it reaches that station.
Whenever I've used it, it's dead to and from. Everyone after the game goes to London Centre.
There's a few takeaways and stuff. Can't remember pubs! But it's parking right at the edge of the park with no restrictions.

Hadn't even thought of there. Is there much more around that station in terms of pubs etc? And is it OK to actually get onto the train there? It's not totally rammed out by the time it reaches that station.
As @Nethermoor said, it’s usually empty getting on there as it’s near the end of the line. There is a decent, but small, bar called Morenos next door to the tube. Quality Guinness last time I was in. No large pubs as such.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.