FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Same as tbf. Fuck Wembley semis, don’t agree with it. The last one I went to was united cos I thought we might never get there again.
Sounds callous I know but yes I will go the final if we get there. Because I earned it over 45 years of hard yards.
At least someone who wouldn’t otherwise get a ticket can at least see us at Wembley in the semi
We’re goosed, our minibus is £700 but only half of our usual Match going supporters are going due to holidays and a few not in the cup scheme. The alternative was to hire a self drive minibus but it’s collect on a Saturday morning am and return Tuesday (not open Sunday or Bank Holiday Monday), that’s £450 between 8 including 2 kids so nearly £90 on the minibus or £70 in a self drive including fuel and parking. So, fuck the FA, I’m missing a Wembley competitive game for the first time since the early 70’s. I’m gutted but no way should Wembley be hosting a semi final between 2 Northern teams.

I have seen away games were every coach on a certain route is pulled over, anything with 9 seats or more.
We’ve never had an issue with the Plod, been to hundred of games and act sensibly and at away games always bin the empties before we get to the ground. Home games, the empties are in a bin bag and the return beers are hidden under seats.

Do you think they would rather send tickets back opposed to putting them on general sale?

As you said 34,000 is a hell of alot to shift when travel arrangements are already strained plus other big games coming up.
I suspect the police won't let them put them on open sale.

We’re goosed, our minibus is £700 but only half of our usual Match going supporters are going due to holidays and a few not in the cup scheme. The alternative was to hire a self drive minibus but it’s collect on a Saturday morning am and return Tuesday (not open Sunday or Bank Holiday Monday), that’s £450 between 8 including 2 kids so nearly £90 on the minibus or £70 in a self drive including fuel and parking. So, fuck the FA, I’m missing a Wembley competitive game for the first time since the early 70’s. I’m gutted but no way should Wembley be hosting a semi final between 2 Northern teams.
Pretty sure others will be running coaches / minibuses with spare seats that you can get on.

We’ve never had an issue with the Plod, been to hundred of games and act sensibly and at away games always bin the empties before we get to the ground. Home games, the empties are in a bin bag and the return beers are hidden under seats.
Probably Wolves near the Race Course and Leicester 2 miles south of the ground past the cricket last two I can remember. Wasn't common though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.