FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

If on scheme does it take your money right away or do you have to buy? I know they have different prices on levels but may aswell look stupid question haha

I'm sacking it off too,might come down to the sycamore.
I'm in work on the sunday
let the JCL's take up the slack and have their day out.
I’ve booked the back room at the Sycamore with potato pie if we can get numbers, let me know, cheers.

Quick ticket question if anyone knows the answer off the top of my head.

Will be buying another ticket using my mates account who’s on holiday when the games on. If I add his supporter number as friends and family, when I buy my ticket, can I request his ticket is sent to my house too? Issue is if it goes to his house while he’s away we can’t get it.
If you buy it on your account it will automatically go to your house

I read that Chiltern are putting more carriages on their trains that weekend.

They may run the odd extra or strengthened set (extra carriages) but importantly all services stop at Wembley Stadium on match day.

The services are very frequent anyway in and out of London Marylebone.

Hi guys and gals Jamie has informed me he has received some calls today booking in minibuses and cars for the semi.Still plenty of room at the moment for coaches as well if you know anyone please let them know regards to Wealdstone Fc bar opens at 10am they can contact Jamie on 0797979 5414 he would like thank to everyone that has booked so far keep the bookings coming.

They may run the odd extra or strengthened set (extra carriages) but importantly all services stop at Wembley Stadium on match day.

The services are very frequent anyway in and out of London Marylebone.
Anyone know the chances of getting on one of these trains back to Birmingham? Bear in mind that Liverpool have that end of the stadium so their fans are likely to be ahead of us in the queue at Wembley Stadium station. I’m just looking at train options via Brum, Leeds, and Sheffield. Leeds looks like it’s out as there is a planned strike on TP Express that day which will see a limited service between Piccadilly and Leeds. Sheffield more doable as Northern also run trains to there. Birmingham option is probably the cheapest of the three but don’t want to risk being stuck in a queue for ages at Wembley and ending up on a train that gets into Brum too late for the last train back to Piccadilly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.