FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Anyone know the chances of getting on one of these trains back to Birmingham? Bear in mind that Liverpool have that end of the stadium so their fans are likely to be ahead of us in the queue at Wembley Stadium station. I’m just looking at train options via Brum, Leeds, and Sheffield. Leeds looks like it’s out as there is a planned strike on TP Express that day which will see a limited service between Piccadilly and Leeds. Sheffield more doable as Northern also run trains to there. Birmingham option is probably the cheapest of the three but don’t want to risk being stuck in a queue for ages at Wembley and ending up on a train that gets into Brum too late for the last train back to Piccadilly.
They'll be a queue, always is but you will easily get back to Birmingham.
There is half a dozen trains between 1800 to 2030 to Birmingham Moor St.

You'd have to check times from New St to Mcr though.

Joking apart most Dippers will by heading South after the match on the train. I reckon the Liverpool based ones will be all over those free bus tickets.

If on scheme does it take your money right away or do you have to buy? I know they have different prices on levels but may aswell look stupid question haha
Are you known as Nobby? ;-)

As others have said, Cup Scheme guarantees Home games only.

You'll have to purchase but will have priority over others being on the scheme.

Don't the FArce own Wembers? I think they just want a venue that drags in 90k! Too good a financial killing to pass by!
They own it and it loses money for them every year, so the semis there just help to reduce losses a bit.

The semis were committed until and including 2037 there, but as it never makes money it could be longer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.