FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Hopefully a lot more go later when it goes to 4 tickets per membership. Opens it up to people to bring their mates etc
I’m waiting till 1pm.
I’ve been able to get mine since the first window of sale.
however I want to bring my daughter, niece and nephew so have to wait till 1 today.
I suspect they’ll be a fair few doing similar.

4 tickets per member opens the door for touts to sell to scousers. I think it will sell out on that basis
The touts will need to be existing Cityzens match day members. Not difficult to imagine that they are but in all honesty, how many touts are there? It's hardly going to be thousands or hundreds even. Probably a few dozen or so and that's it so if it's 4 tickets tops per Cityzen match day member then you're potentially talking a few hundred tickets falling into the wrong hands and that's it. Good luck to any scouse twats buying tickets in our end if that's the case because they'll fucking well need it if they can't keep schtum!

The touts will need to be existing Cityzens match day members. Not difficult to imagine that they are but in all honesty, how many touts are there? It's hardly going to be thousands or hundreds even. Probably a few dozen or so and that's it so if it's 4 tickets tops per Cityzen match day member then you're potentially talking a few hundred tickets falling into the wrong hands and that's it. Good luck to any scouse twats buying tickets in our end if that's the case because they'll fucking well need it if they can't keep schtum!
Never known a Scouser physically capable of keeping schtum!! Gobshites the lot of them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.