FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Buzzin for this one, been a while since the last Wembley trip. It’s a shame it won’t sell out as we need all the support we can get for a game like this but it’s unfortunately at that time of the season where people have to make difficult decisions and pick and choose games they can make it to.

Fortunately, with foresight I was in the phone queue for the inevitable fuck up and managed to get a couple. Now I've got to go through the whole rigmarole again to get my other lad a ticket at 1pm.
For comparison just been on John Lewis to resolve an issue I had with them straight away through to Live Chat don't understand why City don't have this option instead they have Emily or Nicola whoever assisting you on Twitter not even Direct messaging?? Boggles the mind how City don't have all these bases covered.

For comparison just been on John Lewis to resolve an issue I had with them straight away through to Live Chat don't understand why City don't have this option instead they have Emily or Nicola whoever assisting you on Twitter not even Direct messaging?? Boggles the mind how City don't have all these bases covered.
No competitors and promote failure.

Isn't there about 15000 left?....so that would be more than half sold
Some blocks aren't open yet to buy tickets in, Still over 2 weeks to go though. No doubt tickets will be put on third party sites and sold to people who don't mind paying 400/500 quid for one.

Some blocks aren't open yet to buy tickets in, Still over 2 weeks to go though. No doubt tickets will be put on third party sites and sold to people who don't mind paying 400/500 quid for one.
I'm including the blocks not on sale yet in that 15000....there is about 9,900 actually available currently

Isn't there about 15000 left?....so that would be more than half sold
I'm not seat counting at this stage, I'm seat scanning because I'm not convinced all the tickets went on sale on the planner yesterday. Some blocks are almost totally unsold so I'm just guessing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.