FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

I'm not seat counting at this stage, I'm seat scanning because I'm not convinced all the tickets went on sale on the planner yesterday. Some blocks are almost totally unsold so I'm just guessing.
Hopefully a lot more go later when it goes to 4 tickets per membership. Opens it up to people to bring their mates etc

Hopefully a lot more go later when it goes to 4 tickets per membership. Opens it up to people to bring their mates etc
That's exactly what I'm waiting for and I think plenty of others will too. I still think we'll struggle to sell out. I reckon we might sell 30,000 at a push.

I'm not seat counting at this stage, I'm seat scanning because I'm not convinced all the tickets went on sale on the planner yesterday. Some blocks are almost totally unsold so I'm just guessing.
I had it at around 13,500+ remaining (not including the blocks that are yet to go on sale) first thing this morning before the 9am sales window opened. I did another check around 9.30-ish and got less than 10,000 but it seems some more tickets have been added back in as the figure is now 9824 but hundreds have definitely shifted out of certain blocks since my count just after 9.30. With that in mind, I reckon 4500+ have been sold this morning. Sales are obviously now slowing down after the initial rush but I'd still expect a steady trickle between now and the next window opening at 1pm.

That 1pm window is going to be interesting - quite a few on here are waiting for it so they can buy for family and friends. We've no way of knowing but it could be that plenty more shift then than have gone this morning. Plus of course there's still 2 weeks to go before the match so there's plenty of time for fans to decide that they're going to the game.

I had it at around 13,500+ remaining first thing this morning before the 9am sales window opened. I did another check around 9.30-ish and got less than 10,000 but it seems some more tickets have been added back in as the figure is now 9824 but hundreds have definitely shifted out of certain blocks since my count just after 9.30. With that in mind, I reckon 4500+ have been sold this morning. Sales are obviously now slowing down after the initial rush but I'd still expect a steady trickle between now and the next window opening at 1pm.
Good work mate but I'm still wary of those big square blocks of unavailable seats which showed up on morning one.

A Seat Counter can't do his job is information is being withheld.

Some members can not even get their own tickets, nevermind selling the scousers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.