FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

4612 currently showing. I make that nigh on 10,000 tickets sold today since it opened up to Cityzens and allowing ST holders/Cityzens to buy more tickets. That’s a tremendous effort from those fans who don’t get the chance to go to games as regularly as those further up the ladder. While I don’t blame anyone for sacking this off on the principle of us having to traipse down to London for a semi final over the Easter weekend with restricted rail travel, I think most of the discontentment is amongst ST holders rather than non-ST holders.

If another 2k-3k shift over the weekend then I’d expect the blocks being held back to start going on sale.

I ordered them off my account when I was logged in so I was the lead member. Did the same for the Southampton game and both tickets went to me. Didn’t know if it was different as it’s Wembley etc

when do tickets start being sent out does anyone know?
OK if it's your account then they will go to your address, if you used your friends account it would go to him !

4612 currently showing. I make that nigh on 10,000 tickets sold today since it opened up to Cityzens and allowing ST holders/Cityzens to buy more tickets. That’s a tremendous effort from those fans who don’t get the chance to go to games as regularly as those further up the ladder. While I don’t blame anyone for sacking this off on the principle of us having to traipse down to London for a semi final over the Easter weekend with restricted rail travel, I think most of the discontentment is amongst ST holders rather than non-ST holders.

If another 2k-3k shift over the weekend then I’d expect the blocks being held back to start going on sale.

is it discontent or cannot be arsed, surely a day at wembley with 35000 other city fans is a day to be relished, yes it comes with inconvenience, but guess what, going away from home normally does. It could, and still can be done cheaply, so i would call it apathy

is it discontent or cannot be arsed, surely a day at wembley with 35000 other city fans is a day to be relished, yes it comes with inconvenience, but guess what, going away from home normally does. It could, and still can be done cheaply, so i would call it apathy

A lot will go on free coach offer so it's a cheaper day out than usual for away games if you buy lower priced tickets ! So no reason not to sell out and half term so some may make a weekend of it !

Or any coach to London, it can be a ballache of a trip at the best of times, let alone a holiday weekend.
I'm hoping the traffic won't be as bad as people think on the saturday. The day before being Good Friday and a Bank holiday, I would expect to be a lot busier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.