FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

In other shock news of the day Trent has miraculously recovered from his hamstring injury that kept him away from the England squad..
Terrence Lazarus Darby.
And Jesus said, throw down your crutches and you shall walk....
And lo he threw down his crutches ...... and promptly fell over. Fuck me Jesus was a sick bastard.

is it discontent or cannot be arsed, surely a day at wembley with 35000 other city fans is a day to be relished, yes it comes with inconvenience, but guess what, going away from home normally does. It could, and still can be done cheaply, so i would call it apathy
I would imagine it is on the whole but a lot of people will be on holiday that weekend too. I think 25k for this is pretty decent to be honest. Still 2 weeks away too and I’m sure there will be more who jump on board closer to the time.

I would imagine it is on the whole but a lot of people will be on holiday that weekend too. I think 25k for this is pretty decent to be honest. Still 2 weeks away too and I’m sure there will be more who jump on board closer to the time.
25k is the following of a modest championship side not one that has had incredible investment for the last decade, has the best manager in the world, a squad the envy of europe and on the verge of a success in 3 competitions, accepted wembley is awkward, and we have been numerous times, but it's a poor effort if that is all we can muster.

25k is the following of a modest championship side not one that has had incredible investment for the last decade, has the best manager in the world, a squad the envy of europe and on the verge of a success in 3 competitions, accepted wembley is awkward, and we have been numerous times, but it's a poor effort if that is all we can muster.
My scouse mate says Liverpool have only sold about 20k so far !!

I think it’s a pretty good effort so far although I’m hoping that they will open tickets up a bit more as I want to take a couple of mates as well who just enjoy watching a game of football. However I would rather all city fans who wish to attend get theirs first but if it’s obvious it isn’t going to sell out then it will be great to show off the team in person.

My scouse mate says Liverpool have only sold about 20k so far !!
The vast majority of their fans are not eligible to buy yet so no chance they sold 20k. You needed to go to Forest away plus 3 FAC homes games so 5k plus sponsors and corporates etc. Less than 10k.

They need to just go to home games or ballot next week when they sell the remainder.

Can anybody shed some light on this?
We (the wife and myself) deferred out season tickets this year and have around 7500 points.
When attempting to buy tickets for Wembley the "restricted sale" button is greyed out and does not work (meaning I am ineligible to purchase). But how can this be as according to the criteria Cityzen matchday members are eligible? So am I not currently a matchday member? In addition, season ticket holders can buy an additional 3 tickets and presumably pass them to someone who has never been to a City game in their life and yet I can't buy a ticket?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.