FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Just looked at the planner and with 2 weeks to go these will go no problem.
Im fortunate to be going to Burnley and Madrid and some of the lads going aren’t going to Wembley…yet. They will be there.
Yeah, reckon you might be right. Not the rush that there was earlier in the day but they’ve still been selling at a steady rate all evening.
A quick count shows less than 4500 on the planner but that includes 750-odd in block 520 that was added to the planner in the past couple of hours so around 1000 have sold since teatime.

is it discontent or cannot be arsed, surely a day at wembley with 35000 other city fans is a day to be relished, yes it comes with inconvenience, but guess what, going away from home normally does. It could, and still can be done cheaply, so i would call it apathy
I agree that apathy plays a big part but I think the initial negativity surrounding the scheduling of the game on Easter weekend and with no direct trains added to it and plenty of fans decided there and then not to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.