FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Regarding these free coaches, the fa said they would supply 100 free coaches, bit unclear whether that's for each club or between them. If it's for each club I think that's about 5000 fans each. Not exactly enough for everyone, but better than nowt.
Whatever it is we'll be making our own way there like we have done for all of them since 2011( covid pemitted).
As long as we keep getting there we will continue doing so till we physically can't.
These are days most fans of other clubs crave.
We don't know how lucky we are.
The free coaches were still available today though

is it discontent or cannot be arsed, surely a day at wembley with 35000 other city fans is a day to be relished, yes it comes with inconvenience, but guess what, going away from home normally does. It could, and still can be done cheaply, so i would call it apathy
I would also call it prioritising spending. With fuel going up 50% some people are understandably having to give up non-essential spend.

Tell the myth merchant this is Citys 21st visit in 11 years, you can count theirs on one hand and they still have to rely on their large southern based support to shift their tickets.
Correct tell the scouse pratt that and their club haven't even taken domestic cups seriously till this season and didn't sell their full allocation in the 2016 league Cup final !

Tell him to light a candle, then block him from your phone.
That's because the grabbing scouse clunts restrict their season ticket holders to just under 30k so as to sell more tickets at full price to those daft enough buy tickets. When they built the new tier on their main stand they wanted to charge double the price for seats until the fans protested and threatened to boycott games. Thank god we don't have yank owners who use football clubs to make money from their fan base!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.