FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Hi all,

I hope everyone is well and looking forward to what is going to be an exciting end to the season!

I'm going to be upfront and apologise for what is essentially a ticket scrounging post however I have genuine and legitimate reasons for trying to make it to your semi-final vs Liverpool at Wembley.

My father and I set a challenge for ourselves this season of following the FA Cup from the very first round all the way to the final. Believe it or not we started all the way back in AUGUST in the extra preliminary round.

We've made it through every round until this point and have 2 games left to visit (semi-final and final).

You can watch our progress on YouTube -we are awayday diaries- and see us travel to Shepton Mallet (twice), Andover New Street, Melksham, Weston Super Mare, Dorking Wanderers, Hayes and Yeading (twice), Bristol Rovers, Peterborough (three times!) and finally Southampton.

Please be kind as we are not claiming to be the BBC but just father and son with a camera talking about football haha.

We've got 1 ticket for the semi-final so far but we are looking to get 1 more and are hoping that someone may be able to help us out.

I'm aware that I may not get a response as, by asking for one for myself we may be taking one away from a genuine Man City fan, but I'd be gutted to miss out on the very last games just because I didn't ask.

All the best for the Cup and Prem title push.

Rhys

i see National express are running coaches for the dippers, no match ticket needed just free to book via the website.
tried searching Manchester to Wembley and nothing.. not sure if this has been advertised anywhere..
already hearing of them of getting hold of tickets in our end.

we are on train now, picc to chesterfield then change for st pancras

half 8 is a bit late to be leaving imo. i know some of the supporters clubs are leaving at 5.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-03 at 15.45.00.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-03 at 15.45.00.png
    837.6 KB · Views: 49
i see National express are running coaches for the dippers, no match ticket needed just free to book via the website.
tried searching Manchester to Wembley and nothing.. not sure if this has been advertised anywhere..
already hearing of them of getting hold of tickets in our end.

we are on train now, picc to chesterfield then change for st pancras

half 8 is a bit late to be leaving imo. i know some of the supporters clubs are leaving at 5.
Are they not the free coaches from The FA

Hi I’ve spoken to Jamie who said around 375 Blues are now booked in at Wealdstone Fc with a big THANK YOU.He has advised me that they can still accommodate more cars, coaches and minibuses all FREE to park, This takes the stress out where to park in safe surroundings, so if your know people,still looking where to go young or old please let them know.For the thirsty drinkers 10am bar

Last edited:
Hi I’ve spoken to Jamie who said around 375 Blues are now booked in at Wealdstone Fc with a big THANK YOU.He has advised me that they can still accommodate more cars, coaches and minibuses all FREE to park, This takes the stress out where to park in safe surroundings, so if your know people,still looking where to go young or old please let them know.For the thirsty drink 10am bar
How many people can they accommodate? Looking at a walk in from the tube. No parking required.

What pubs around the ground are actually decent and gonna be full of us blues? Will drink in London for a bit first but will want to be around the ground for an hour or so before.

Quick question.
Are city quite good regarding replying back to emails. I sent one Friday with regards to purchasing two tickets. I’m not on twitter or Facebook so unable to contact them on there.
cheers in advance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.