FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

I'm travelling from Chesterfield mate, what time train are you on?
Get to chesterfield for 953 and due to leave at 1013, gets into Pancras just after 12, got a case for the train but should have a couple of hours to have a few beers around Baker Street as on east side of ground.

Get to chesterfield for 953 and due to leave at 1013, gets into Pancras just after 12, got a case for the train but should have a couple of hours to have a few beers around Baker Street as on east side of ground.
Me and my mate are on that one, expecting it to be rammed full of scousers

Should be fine to sell out , according to a Liverpool fan at todays marathon he's heard were giving free tickets out. Amazing what social media can stir up

As regards to scousers obtaining tickets for our end, they had better not act up or they'll get slapped, as Sunderland fans did in the Carabao final before they got rescued
To be honest I was more annoyed with our ticket office for that one. That must have been an inside job. Those Sunderland fans had about 50 or more tickets in one block all sat together.

Should be fine to sell out , according to a Liverpool fan at todays marathon he's heard were giving free tickets out. Amazing what social media can stir up

Ridiculous isn’t it. At the end of the day we most of our support comes from the Manchester area. We don’t have fans all over the country/Europe that go to games. I was walking past OT today for the marathon and the amount of tourists there was mental... Is it just a coincidence that all these out of town fans support the 2 biggest and most successful clubs in this country. No, it’s because they can’t be arsed supporting their local teams.

Ridiculous isn’t it. At the end of the day we most of our support comes from the Manchester area. We don’t have fans all over the country/Europe that go to games. I was walking past OT today for the marathon and the amount of tourists there was mental... Is it just a coincidence that all these out of town fans support the 2 biggest and most successful clubs in this country. No, it’s because they can’t be arsed supporting their local teams.
We have loads of fans who turn up for CL games as none near me are ST holders for those game but they might not be Citizens members or whatever you need to be. Surely a purchase history with 3 games or so should be sufficient to buy tickets.

But c'mon mate, missing your council tax for City?

That's not even an expensive hobby, that means you can't afford to be doing what you're doing?

Whether it be City, alcohol or a shopping addiction, things can quickly get out of hand when people let debts carry over.

Nobody knows what is around the corner, this coming year, and it's your money, but City won't pay our bills, much as I love them.
Yeah completely bonkers I know ,the budget for Madrid for 2 is believe it or not
8 flights for £130
2 match tickets £118
Hotel 3 nights £150
So £398 plus spends minus what we would of spent at home petrol food etc ,people forget they are spending at home so dosnt make much difference what country we are in
We bring back tobacco bought for £10 sold at £20 a pouch ,so hopefully the council tax gets paid out of that ,
Like I said we find a way
I never planned to get into debt but illness dumped me in it ,I used to worry about it ,then I took proper advice and realised what a strong position you are in by paying something each month ,it's amazing what rights and what help is out there .
Completely bonkers but hay ho

What’s your verdict at the moment, Comrade?
2567 remaining before you include the additional block 521 which has just been added (another 840 or so seats) so about 1150-1200 sold since yesterday lunchtime.

Even with sales slowing a bit, with nearly 2 weeks to go I can see it possibly selling out. I’d imagine if any are left they will be taken off the planner on the Wednesday or Thursday before the game so we’ve probably got a good 10 days to sell the remainder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.