FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Quick question.
Are city quite good regarding replying back to emails. I sent one Friday with regards to purchasing two tickets. I’m not on twitter or Facebook so unable to contact them on there.
cheers in advance.
If busy they can take a month or not at all, you need to ring up if it is urgent.

What pubs around the ground are actually decent and gonna be full of us blues? Will drink in London for a bit first but will want to be around the ground for an hour or so before.
I've been told that we don't have many pubs around the ground

Green man and all that is Liverpool and so is crystal room and box park.

What pubs around the ground are actually decent and gonna be full of us blues? Will drink in London for a bit first but will want to be around the ground for an hour or so before.
I'd avoid the Wembley tavern it was £7 a pint against Leicester next door was a fiver but pubs we have are all pretty shite to be honest, I'd drink away from ground then have a quick last one near stadium.

I'd avoid the Wembley tavern it was £7 a pint against Leicester next door was a fiver but pubs we have are all pretty shite to be honest, I'd drink away from ground then have a quick last one near stadium.
Thanks mate yeah gonna have to stay in London for a bit then go the ground

i see National express are running coaches for the dippers, no match ticket needed just free to book via the website.
tried searching Manchester to Wembley and nothing.. not sure if this has been advertised anywhere..
already hearing of them of getting hold of tickets in our end.

we are on train now, picc to chesterfield then change for st pancras

half 8 is a bit late to be leaving imo. i know some of the supporters clubs are leaving at 5.
I'm travelling from Chesterfield mate, what time train are you on?

As regards to scousers obtaining tickets for our end, they had better not act up or they'll get slapped, as Sunderland fans did in the Carabao final before they got rescued

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.