FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Anyone know if I order 2 more tickets now, will they be delivered in time?

Around 5600 tickets left including the unreleased blocks in the 5th tier. 31,000 tickets sold!
maybe shift a couple of thousand more before Saturday… Great effort! Come on City!
which blocks are the unreleased ones ?

Everyone chooses whether they go to the semi finals or not based on their circumstances.

Given that the semi finals have been at Wembley for 15 years (I would prefer them to be held at neutral grounds) and our Supporter Services have gone into meltdown before our biggest Prem game in decade, Maybe any protest / boycott would be better at the Etihad, if anyone could be bothered.

I’ve got family members and friends with legitimate tickets who aren’t guaranteed of getting in the game today. A ticket that was sent print at home and has been print at home all season (apart from the Derby) isn’t valid). The message that informed us that the print at home ticket had been made invalid was on an image that couldn’t be read, rather than plain text. I will be down to the ticket office early to try to set this out. My tweets haven’t been responded to and the answer phone message gave me position 61 in the queue and not even a number on another occasion.

A member of the OSC Branch I run went down with Covid yesterday yesterday. He bought his ticket from City as a match day ticket, rather than a season cardso it can’t be transferred on the system and he couldn’t get through on the phone. Thankfully all the tickets I’ve ordered for Wembley have gone smoothly so far. What a difference it makes when the OSC are involved.

Anyway, hopefully we will smash the Scouse fookers
I got in today using my print at home ticket dispite city saying it wouldn't work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.