FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Just purchased two seats Block 502 row 2..... I trust they'll send these in the post tomorrow? Hopefully get here for Thursday. But.... what if they don't get here on time? Have an email confirmation.
Be prepared for a long wait on the phone getting through to supporters services!

I've had a monumental cock up here and ordered tickets last week but hadn't updated my address in my profile (I assumed tickets would be delivered digitally). What are the chances they've already been sent out to the wrong address and I'm screwed?

Is there no way of getting to your old address? Or in contact with who’s at your address?

Swamp could have handled it with at least 50% of the crowd coming locally and the other 50% coming from pool but doesn't matter now it's done.
Yes, this game should be played at ot. But I was replying to the general point about semi’s being played away from Wembley. It’s something I generally agree with, only the final should be at Wembley. But imagine if our semi against United had been played at anfield or villa. Tens of thousands fewer tickets available. But still thousands of empty seats at kick off because of gridlock coming off the m62 or M6

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.