FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Blimey! Block 121 has gone from 909 tickets to 895 tickets in 48 hours!
reduce the bloody price and sort out the difference of those who have already paid £80!

It’s absolutely ridiculous. £80 for a ticket on top of travel(I appreciate there are free coaches for the semi-final), drink, and food costs.

Then to do it all again, hopefully, in just over 4 weeks time, with more expensive seat tickets, and added travel costs.

Not to mention possible CL semi-final and final.

It’s absolutely ridiculous. £80 for a ticket on top of travel(I appreciate there are free coaches for the semi-final), drink, and food costs.

Then to do it all again, hopefully, in just over 4 weeks time, with more expensive seat tickets, and added travel costs.

Not to mention possible CL semi-final and final.

You didn't have to pay £80. I'm paying £30 for a ticket and travel. If you wanted it to be cheap, it could have been

I just purchased another 2, hopefully they arrive on time.
anybody want to reassure me that they will?!?

You didn't have to pay £80. I'm paying £30 for a ticket and travel. If you wanted it to be cheap, it could have been.

FFS, I knew somebody was going to post that. I know there were cheaper tickets, and there are still are a few cheap tickets on sale.

The point I was making, is the majority of the remaining tickets are in the £80 blocks, and aren’t selling because of their price. If they were priced cheaper, they might be selling?

For the final those £80 tickets will probably £100 or more?

Long shot I know , anyone able to purchase one adult and one child ticket ? Will pay more than face value . Sons a city fan and doubt I’ll ever see my club Colchester at Wembley , thanks in advance !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.