FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

FFS, I knew somebody was going to post that. I know there were cheaper tickets, and there are still are a few cheap tickets on sale.

The point I was making, is the majority of the remaining tickets are in the £80 blocks, and aren’t selling because of their price. If they were priced cheaper, they might be selling?

For the final those £80 tickets will probably £100 or more?
It’s partially that and partially that semi finals shouldn’t be at Wembley.

Good news that some have got them, but I'll start to get concerned if they haven't arrived by Thursday morning.
Spoke to ticket office this afternoon. Some tickets haven't been posted out yet, they're doing them by block apparently.
No consolation when tickets were bought at 9 am on first day of sale and we leave for Madrid tomorrow and are staying in Madrid until Saturday when we fly to Heathrow for Wembley !!

It's no problem says ticket office guy, ring us from Madrid on Friday and we'll arrange for you to spend the 4 hours before kick off queueing up at Wembley for duplicates.

Best team in the world, worst ticket office in the world.

actually a lot more than 3 blocks
We've definitely sold more than the Brighton Semi!

Oh and for anyone who was worried, I found the Madchester jumper Pep wears. Just purchased it. It's on sale if anyone fancies it. Think it's a lovely bit of gear with a nod to the music scene!

Spoke to ticket office this afternoon. Some tickets haven't been posted out yet, they're doing them by block apparently.
No consolation when tickets were bought at 9 am on first day of sale and we leave for Madrid tomorrow and are staying in Madrid until Saturday when we fly to Heathrow for Wembley !!

It's no problem says ticket office guy, ring us from Madrid on Friday and we'll arrange for you to spend the 4 hours before kick off queueing up at Wembley for duplicates.

Best team in the world, worst ticket office in the world.
Anybody in block 510 on here and if so have your tickets arrived in the post yet?

Bought one ticket for £100 on Wednesday. It was delivered on Saturday

Good news that some have got them, but I'll start to get concerned if they haven't arrived by Thursday morning.

Of to Madrid very early in the morning and don't get home until Friday morning. Not much time to sort anything out if it hasn't arrived.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.