FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Flying out.

Most blocks will be gone by today, leaving only the late blocks that were opened recently. Even they are selling well. Certain blocks in level 2 are still selling slowly, understandable at £100-£120 a ticket.

These are part of the extra 2 k the fa gave us. If anything them two blocks today have shifted over 1k tickets today as 121 had over 800 this morning. I imagine the ticket office and club staff could be on a freebie ….
Yeah, probably. Especially as there is still space on the free coaches.

Does anyone recall in the lead up to the Brighton semi, a few thousand tickets in the lower tier behind the goal disappearing off the planner? When we got in the ground those seats were full. Maybe we can do the same with the few blocks yet to go on sale in the upper tier to stop us sending them back to the FA and selling them to the scouse cunts!

I don't think there was as I'm pretty sure it wasn't showing as available. I think the 700+ were in 121 and nearly 900 in 120

The displays are a bit weird so the numbers are lower this morning.
The blocks 121 and 122 are showing only every other row in them as being available - which halves the numbers.
122 also only has one side of the block on sale which halves the numbers again.

I had a look last night and there were almost no sales in either. I went for 120 instead rather.

Quite a few blocks only have single or a couple of seats left.

Screenshot-20220412-110040-2.png

I’ll probably head to Baker Street either the globe or the Wetherspoons opposite are ok then a tube ride up.

Yes we are in block 510 so may be towards the end of the posting.

Just received my tickets in this morning's post. Bought them within block 521 so fingers crossed fellow blues your tickets should be with you soon as I don't envy anyone queuing up at the Wembley box office for duplicates on Sat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.