FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Anyone knocking about in the city centre beforehand, we're looking at diving into the Munich Cricket Club at Victoria for a couple of steins and a scran. It's a few hundred yards from Westminster station which is on the Jubilee line so handy for Wembley

After communicating with Supporter Services via DM on Twitter, I have just been told that my two match tickets that didn't arrive in the post will now be sent to me as E - Tickets from Wembley via email. Its a proper fucking farce.

I'm going to the semi-final and have been trying to find out if there are any requirements around showing that you do not have Covid-19 or have been vaccinated.

I cannot find anything that mentions this - are there no requirements around this to attend the match?

I'm going to the semi-final and have been trying to find out if there are any requirements around showing that you do not have Covid-19 or have been vaccinated.

I cannot find anything that mentions this - are there no requirements around this to attend the match?
None, haven't been for months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.