FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

so whats stopping anyone turning up to get on the coaches at city and then someones whos booked not getting on as they wernt at the front of queue?

is the crystal club still open, been in before a couple of times but not seen a list of pubs for our end as of yet
Leicester had that for the Community shield and they was on the West Side as well. So they had the Green Man, Box Park and Crystal club. I assume it will be the same for the Scouse

Due to a change of plans I didn't order my ticket until today. Does anybody know how long it takes the club to email print at home tickets?

Liverpool were allocated another extra block, they have really sold out more than once, and may get another extra block.

We have been given as much chance as possible to buy tickets before they are reallocated. It looks like we have sold 32k so far anyway. It is just a case of will 524 or 525 be used as segregation.

i'm taking it, first come first served for the coaches is luck of the draw? seems a bit poorly organised to me
Disagree, good plan for me.

Fill em up and send em off.

There will actually be a lot of people who reserved a seat not using them, always happens. Plus late arrivals, always happens.

The ones who get to the Etihad early can get away early. I bet they wont need to use every coach that has been booked either!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.