FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Still two tickets missing for the Semi, no email with e -tickets as promised by supporter services yesterday, been on the phone to the club for two hours and keep getting cut off when I reach caller number 16. Looking like its cost me £186.00 to watch the match on BBC1. so much for being the cup schemes eh.
Not got mine. Arrived back from Madrid this morning, on phone for an hour and eventually got through, told to go to ticket collection point near Bobby Moore statue with Id and proof of purchase e mail. Hope this helps.

Not got mine. Arrived back from Madrid this morning, on phone for an hour and eventually got through, told to go to ticket collection point near Bobby Moore statue with Id and proof of purchase e mail. Hope this helps.
does anyone know what time the ticket office is open?

The Bobby Moore statue will be half way towards a Birkenhead scrap yard by midday tmrw, best get your ticket sorted early.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.