FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Keep hearing loads of people in the media going on about how this isn't a 'real rivalry' because there isn't the animosity between the players/manager.

There appears to be a decent amount of animosity between our supporters and trheres from what I can tell. Maybe the media just aren't dialled in on it?

From my perspective, they are my most hated team behind United and not far behind either now...
I don't hate Liverpool, the club, but there's a large section of their support who are horrible. Feel a bit sorry for Klopp having those rats.
In fact I have a slight admiration for the fact that they hate the scum.

I reserve my hate for everything to do with Old Trashford and it's inhabitants.

Keep hearing loads of people in the media going on about how this isn't a 'real rivalry' because there isn't the animosity between the players/manager.

There appears to be a decent amount of animosity between our supporters and trheres from what I can tell. Maybe the media just aren't dialled in on it?

From my perspective, they are my most hated team behind United and not far behind either now...
For me, they’re not behind at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.