FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Not got mine. Arrived back from Madrid this morning, on phone for an hour and eventually got through, told to go to ticket collection point near Bobby Moore statue with Id and proof of purchase e mail. Hope this helps.
Not got mine. Arrived back from Madrid this morning, on phone for an hour and eventually got through, told to go to ticket collection point near Bobby Moore statue with Id and proof of purchase e mail. Hope this helps.
I left my tickets at home for the league cup a couple of years ago. Won’t take 2 mins at the ticket office they will reprint them for you. You might get lucky like I did and get a ticket upgrade too!

Are there many blues in Belfast, NI generally? Never met one in the ROI seems a fifty fifty rags dippers split, but believe we have a supporters club in Dublin. My mums family all rags.
All the blues I know are of a certain vintage ie the 60s and 70s when we started following them. Rags and dippers still the favourite amongst the younger generation

I left my tickets at home for the league cup a couple of years ago. Won’t take 2 mins at the ticket office they will reprint them for you. You might get lucky like I did and get a ticket upgrade too!
I had to do this for the Warford cup final. It was surprisingly quick and well organised. That experience has taken a lot of the worry about tickets arriving on time.

You need photo ID and email proof of purchase.

All the blues I know are of a certain vintage ie the 60s and 70s when we started following them. Rags and dippers still the favourite amongst the younger generation
When we won the title in 2012 remember seeing film of a pub in Belfast with people going mad celebrateing, but suspect they were probably dippers and Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.