FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Decent megabus service return the same day.
Manchester to London.7.10 arrive 12.10.
London to Manchester 23.30 arrive 06.00.
£21.
A long haul but actually not so bad since you get the evening drinking in London (perhaps a mixed blessing on beer-price and not good if we've lost) but then kip all the way home, loo break permitting, but it's the last point that makes the coach less appealing.

It’s not a huge deal to a lot of players from other countries as (whatever we might think) the domestic cups just don’t mean that much to them.
It’s all about PL and CL and anything else is a bonus.
I’d argue cup finals don’t mean much to young british players either. Sadly it’s just the old bovil supping duffers (I am 34 so a borderline old bovril supping duffer) that really care about the domestic cups.

It’s sad but the jumpers for goalposts “magic of the cup” stuff is becoming more of a meme and less of an actually important thing.

A long haul but actually not so bad since you get the evening drinking in London (perhaps a mixed blessing on beer-price and not good if we've lost) but then kip all the way home, loo break permitting, but it's the last point that makes the coach less appealing.
Yes but the rush back to the train station after the game was terrible as well.
Get cheap digs and come back on the Monday is a better option.
With no direct trains that 7 am bus down is a decent option.

No amount of tweets or posts will get the game moved from Wembley. Coach or Car is the option maybe with an overnight stay in Watford or London. I know it adds to the cost but means you can get a few beers in
A few beers in whilst surrounded by feral gob shites?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.