FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Willy was 1st choice keeper by the time we played the 2017 semi, such was Bravo's collapse in form. And Muric was 3rd choice keeper who got the nod in a few cup games when Bravo was injured.
Pep dropped Willy after the Chelsea defeat so he wasn't, Bravo played in the 2PL games before the semi which gave hope he may be playing Willy but it didn't happen. Muric played all 5 games leading to the final in the league cup in 2019 but was benched for the final, Bravo didn't feature once in that cup in any shape.

If Ederson and Steffen were close and there was competition for places I could see the logic playing Steffen, but as he is no where near it shits on the paying fans playing a weakened team Wenger style after the effort made.

Is covid going to play it’s part in all of this. I see 21 prem league players tested positive, just shown on sky.

our players need to be careful what they are up to. We need them all available. Last thing we need is our players away on internationals coming back positive.

Decent megabus service return the same day.
Manchester to London.7.10 arrive 12.10.
London to Manchester 23.30 arrive 06.00.
£21.

£21.

I did that for Tottenham just before covid hit when gundogan missed a penalty. That was getting home at 2am. 6am just takes the piss. It's too long a day

£21.
I can’t see a rush to the bus ticket queue for that one! Club may put some coaches on. I think they did for Watford didn’t they? I went by car for that one and some of these coaches were back to Birmingham before I got there (Went by train from Bicester that day direct to the stadium but it was a big queue for trains on the way back. It did cut the driving down though. Did Liverpool final there and back in a day driving and it was knackering.

Asking for a lot but I hope sense prevails with the fa and city wen the pricing is done for athletico game and semi final
We’ve been hit and miss when it’s come to CL ¼ final prices. Some have been £60, some have been £40.

Two years ago the FA Cup semis prices were: £30, £45, £65 and £80.

Eddie was lucky that Bravo couldn't play in either final in 2019, he'll be satisfied with that I expect
I think we were all lucky for that, Bravo - Pep's first and biggest blunder (until maybe CL final) - good with his feet? my arse! rabbit in headlights more like. And multiple golden glove winner JH was cast aside. Not right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.